Accreditations & Affiliations
As a DJ, I try to maintain a level of excellence through consistently learning and striving to be better at my craft. I accomplish this through professional resources and affiliations. Click on any of the images to open a new window with that website.
American Disk Jockey Association
As a member of the ADJA, I commit myself to business excellence and I will:
• Operate my business in an ethically sound manner while maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct.
• Abide by all laws and regulations governing my professional activities.
• Use legal forms of music and performance materials in the conduct of my entertainment services.
• Be honest and realistic conveying talent, abilities, and level of services to my clients.
• Deliver products and services to my clients, as promised, to the best of my abilities.
• Use a written contract clearly stating all charges, services, products, performance expectations and other essential information.
• Provide a safe work environment with adequate protection for my clients & their guests.
• Maintain adequate and appropriate insurance coverage for all business activities.
Inclusive Vendors Of Alabama
IVOA Code of Professional Conduct.
As a member of the IVOA, I commit myself to business excellence and I will:
• Not discriminate based on religion, race, or sexual orientation.
• Provide a safe environment inclusive to all.
• Use terminology that does not discriminate or alienate.
• Be honest and open to my clients and understanding of their beliefs and needs.
• Maintain an open mind and open dialogue.
Evolve DJ's Founding Member
A new (r)evolution of mobile DJs - where top performers are made... EvolveDJs. Evolving DJ's performance abilities and breaking the mold of what it means to be a mobile DJ. Direct learning sessions and networking founded by THREE time world DMC champion, Brandon Ragoza. (DJ Ragoza)
Crate Hackers Founding Member
DJ Dustin C is founding member of Crate Hackers that helps dj's organize and build their music library to cater to a wide variety of genres. This is a collective of professional dj's helping dj's be better.
The DJ's Vault
DJ Dustin C is a member of Joe Bunn's DJ vault. This is a strong network of motivated dj's looking to actively build their companies in a professional direction.
DJ Dustin C uses Vibo for all of his events. Clients rave about the amazing technology available at their fingertips. This app revolutionizes the way we communicate and plan with clients. Real time editing, timeline management, music integration, and overall ease of use are some of the features that make this tool essential. Check out how Vibo can transform your business!
Later is the all-in-one social marketing platform for the top social networks. Plan, analyze, and publish your content in a few clicks – so you can save time and grow your business. Click the logo to get 10 extra posts for the month once you sign up and publish an Instagram post through Later! This is what I use to schedule all my posts.
The Marquee Show
Dustin attends the Marquee show every year and can be found on the front row.
The Marquee Show is the first business conference for dj company and photo booth company owners looking for truly advanced level of education. Mix and Mingle with hundreds of other djs, photo booth professionals, and industry vendors during our three day conference. Sometimes the best nuggets are the ones discovered over coffee. Enjoy our evening events with fellow industry colleagues. Starting with our kick off karaoke party to our final club night, you will truly enjoy your evenings at the Marquee Show. A fun end to each day of learning.